Wednesday, February 10, 2010

High winds

I'VE BEEN THROUGH high winds before with Hurricane Gloria and Sub Tropical Storm Bob (plus the effects of Hugo). The winds here today near Winston-Salem, N.C., don't match Bob for steady wind, but the wind gusts do. The wind was making my car weave all over the place.

There was a huge limb at the end of our driveway when I got home; it's big enough to kill most large animals and to crush the top of a car. Nasty.



Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.
Entries from The Dog Blog
Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

GEORGIA BULLDOGS FOOTBALL

Ladd McConkey Is Not the Prospect You Think He Is GEORGIA BULLDOGS FOOTBALL This Big Change With Carson Beck Will Win UGA Football the Natio...