Thursday, February 18, 2010

EAT SMART


I've been looking
for ways to eat healthy and save money, and I came across 16 Ways to Eat Healthy While Keeping it Cheap.


Naturally, a lot of these have the same suggestions.

My tip: I save a bottle that came with bottled water, and I'll refill it from the tap and put it in the fridge (tap water is better cold). If I use it regularly, I save about $3 to $4 a day in soft drinks, seltzer water or bottled water.

VIDEOS

 

ARTICLE

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK



BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

GEORGIA BULLDOGS FOOTBALL

Ladd McConkey Is Not the Prospect You Think He Is GEORGIA BULLDOGS FOOTBALL This Big Change With Carson Beck Will Win UGA Football the Natio...