Friday, October 28, 2011

Columns for Savvy Authors

Advice for be and would-be novelists
-- Even long-time novelists can learn; or they need to be reminded. Here’s a quick primer on novel writing.

Powerful writing --  I hate wishy-washy words. Throw out the "to be" verbs and give me something active, something powerful.

What I do when I'm editing -- As an editor, I do the obvious, of course: I look for typos, misspellings and factual errors, but there's much, much more.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

NFL VIDEOS

The MOST Insane NFL Record NO ONE Ever Talks About NFL VIDEOS YouTube page Greatest Trick Play From Every NFL Team Caught in the Draft - 199...