Wednesday, April 10, 2024

BATMAN and PERRY MASON


I WAS JUST WATCHING
an episode of Perry Mason called The Case of the Lazy Lover, and I recognized two people who later played on the Batman TV series.

Neil Hamilton was Commissioner Gordon, and Yvonne Craig was Batgirl.

I was half expecting Adam West (Batman) to show up later, since he was in one Perry Mason episode (The Case of the Barefaced Witness).

*

ON CRIMINAL MINDS, I encountered Tony Todd, who played on Star Trek: The Next Generation and ST: Deep Space Nine. As usual, he gave a stellar and memorable performance.

*

I'M WATCHING ANOTHER Perry Mason episode (The Case of the Prodigal Parent), and I've already seen Fay Wray (King King), Nancy Kulp (The Beverly Hillbillies) and John Hoyt (many projects; he's the accused).

*

I WATCH A LOT of Perry Mason. I'm watching The Case of the Black-Eyed Blonde, and I've already recognized Whitney Blake. R.G. Armstrong (Pruneface in Dick Tracy) and Phyllis Coates (Lois Lane in The Adventures of Superman) are also in this episode.

* * *

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK



BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Links to MONEY AND BUSINESS

What If We Just...Stopped Working? Links to MONEY AND BUSINESS Businesses that Always Fail? 7 Businesses with Shockingly High Failure Rates ...