Saturday, December 18, 2021

A FLOOD OF CHRISTMAS MOVIES


Normally, I haven't
 watched all of my usual Christmas movies by this time. This year, I've been tearing through Christmas movies.

With my wife Holly or alone, I've already watched White Christmas, Christmas in Connecticut, Miracle on 34th Street, Small-Town Santa, Santa Clause 2It's a Wonderful Life, The Bishop's Wife (one I hadn't seen in years) and an unknown called Christmas Mountain (it's actually pretty good). Oh, we also watched It Happened on Fifth Avenue.

Holly also watched Elliot, the Littlest Reindeer.

For some reason, I have no desire to watch Holiday Inn or A Christmas Story. I haven't seen either movie in years.

(My wife's watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer as I write this.)

P.S.: We watched Christmas Mountain a second time. The first time, I wondered why the cowboy was heading back to Texas at the end of the movie. The second time, I realized he wanted to return the money he'd taken from Old Man Wills. It fit the storyline perfectly.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK



BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

KRISTI NOEM and CRICKET

Kristi Noem confronted about farm pup in tense exchange: 'You need to stop' KRISTI NOEM and CRICKET Kristi Noem defends suggesting B...