Monday, May 31, 2021

Links to MEMORABLE MIAMI DOLPHINS


THINKING OF THE DOLPHINS

The other day, I was trying to remember a wide receiver the Miami Dolphins took ninth overall in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft.

He became a better kick or punt returner than a receiver, and he wound up playing for several teams (Dolphins, 49ers, Panthers, Cardinals, Saints and Bears).

I knew he had a short name, but it wouldn't come to me.

Just now, I was thinking about something else and Ted Ginn Jr. popped into my head. Why was I thinking of Ted Ginn Jr.? He wasn't a great Dolphin; for a while, he wasn't even a memorable one.

MEMORABLE MIAMI DOLPHINS

🐬

Fins at 50: Zach Thomas reflects on his Miami Dolphins career

🐬


Larry Csonka Highlights

🐬

BOB KUECHENBERG TRIBUTE


🐬

🐬
















Larry Little Hall of Famer



Hall of Famer
 






HISTORY



🐬🐬🐬


EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  BLUESKY: PROFILE



BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

COOKING AND EATING

READ:   What’s the Difference Between Scallions and Green Onions? COOKING Historic kitchens vs. modern kitchens ☆☆☆ Simple soldier cooking w...