Friday, June 16, 2017

My favorite music

NOTE: All available on YouTube

Alien (Atlanta Rhythm Section)

Amarillo by Morning (George Strait)

Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) (Looking Glass)

Cara Mia (Jay and the Americans)

Desert Rose (Sting)

El Paso and El Paso City (Marty Robbins)

Fields of Gold (Sting)

Friends in Low Places (Garth Brooks)

Ghost Riders in the Sky (Johnny Cash)

Ghost Riders in the Sky (The Outlaws)


Green River (Creedence Clearwater Revival)

Highwayman (The Highwaymen)

I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)

I'm So Lonesome I Could I Could Cry (B.J. Thomas)

Mama Tried (Merle Haggard)

Miracles (Jefferson Starship)

My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion)

Never Trust a Stranger (Marshall Tucker Band)

Precious and Few (Climax)

Rose in Paradise (Waylon Jennings)

Silver Stallion (The Highwaymen)

Tender Years (John Cafferty)

The Power of Love (Huey Lewis)

Traces (of Love) (Classics IV)

Unchained Melody (Righteous Brothers)

Unchain My Heart (Joe Cocker)

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com TWITTER: EDITORatWORK

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie
• Advice for be Eand would-be novelists

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie


EDITOR@WORK blog entries

Entries from The Dog Blog

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments: