Monday, January 24, 2011

Another disappointment for a Dolphins fan

It was nice when the Miami Dolphins beat the Minnesota Vikings with a field goal, but the Dolphins' 8-7 record is disappointing. They could easily be 11-3.

I like Joe Philbin as a person, but he's not the next Don Shula. But who is (Belichick, maybe?)?


************
I was relieved yesterday when the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the New York Jets to advance to the Super Bowl. No, I'm not a Steelers fan; I've rooted against the Jets since 1968.

And it got worse when Rex Ryan took over as coach a few years ago. I can't imagine much worse than the Jets making the Super Bowl (other than the Patriots trying to go undefeated; you go, Giants).

I was also relieved that the Packers beat the Bears for the NFC title. I have nothing against the Bears; I like the Packers and Aaron Rodgers.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK



Entries from The Dog Blog















Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal












(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

GEORGIA BULLDOGS FOOTBALL

Ladd McConkey Is Not the Prospect You Think He Is GEORGIA BULLDOGS FOOTBALL This Big Change With Carson Beck Will Win UGA Football the Natio...