Monday, July 19, 2010

A dog's life

THEY TOOK THIS SHOT AT COLLIE RESCUE.
WE GOT A NEW COLLIE from Collie Rescue of the Carolinas today, but I haven't seen him yet. I'm at work.

I'll send along photos of Butterscotch, a nine- or 10-year-old collie, later in the week.

Note: I've seen him, and my wife's already calling him Scottie.

NOTE: Scottie died a few years ago. One day, he just quit eating and walking. Two weeks later, they put him to sleep.



CONTACT: Reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.




More blog entries by Tom Gillispie
• Advice for be and would-be novelists

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie


EDITOR@WORK blog entries

Entries from The Dog Blog

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)
 

No comments:

NFL VIDEOS

The MOST Insane NFL Record NO ONE Ever Talks About NFL VIDEOS YouTube page Greatest Trick Play From Every NFL Team Caught in the Draft - 199...