Monday, July 29, 2019

Figuring out a changing Twitter

When Twitter made changes recently, I hated it. I couldn't figure out where my recent tweets were, and I was struggling to post tweets.

I'd hit the Twitter icon on the home icon, and the tweet thing would go away before I could hit it. It frustrated me.

But I kept trying. I hit every icon on the left side of the page, and I finally came to the one with the photo of Dixie and me. When I clicked on it, my most recent tweets popped up.

HalleLUjah!

I don't know why I hadn't seen it before, but I finally noticed the green icon. I clicked it, and the posting thing popped up. Double hallelujah!

One thing I like about the new look of Twitter is when I go to Followers or Following. Before, I'd run my cursor over someone's icon, and the thing would be off the page. I'd have to open up their page to get information. Now, I've been able to see someone's info without opening his/her page. And I appreciate it.

I just hope other Tweeters had an easier time than I did figuring it out.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK

BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Links to MONEY AND BUSINESS

What If We Just...Stopped Working? Links to MONEY AND BUSINESS Businesses that Always Fail? 7 Businesses with Shockingly High Failure Rates ...