Saturday, October 24, 2009

Remember the Titans

I covered a high-school football game last night between the West Forsyth Titans and the Reagan Raiders. The Titans remained undefeated -- they're 9-0. The game was tight in the first half -- 14-11 at halftime -- but West pulled away at the end. Reagan played a great game against a tough team, and I made deadline for the Winston-Salem Journal.

It was a joy to talk to West coach Adrian Snow. I interviewed him last year for a feature for the Surry Messenger, but I'd never met him in person.


Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com.


EDITOR@WORK blog entries

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

NFL VIDEOS

The MOST Insane NFL Record NO ONE Ever Talks About NFL VIDEOS YouTube page Greatest Trick Play From Every NFL Team Caught in the Draft - 199...