Friday, May 1, 2009

Followers to my blog

When I started this blog a couple of years ago, I knew nothing about followers. This was my first blog; I'd never followed a blog, in fact, I didn't even know you could follow a blog.

I didn't learn about followers until I started my editing blog at http://tg-editor-proofreader.blogspot.com/ last month. Within a few days, I accrued my first follower, and I'm up to seven. Today, I got my first follower on this blog. I wish I could thank my followers; they make this seem worthwhile.

It's good incentive to write more. Anyone have any ideas about subjects?

Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

Entries from The Dog Blog
Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

GEORGIA BULLDOGS FOOTBALL

Ladd McConkey Is Not the Prospect You Think He Is GEORGIA BULLDOGS FOOTBALL This Big Change With Carson Beck Will Win UGA Football the Natio...