Thursday, August 10, 2023

GORN HEGEMONY


I didn't expect to watch Strange New Worlds' season 2 finale, Hegemony. I don't watch horror movies, and Alien ("In space, no one can hear you scream") still bothers me.

The Gorn remind me of the aliens; they even lay their eggs inside a human body.

But I did watch it, two days after it was released on Thursday.

I covered my eyes when the Gorn were onscreen (except for the time when Spock broke a Gorn's helmet; that was OK, because I couldn't see its face).

It was great to see the new Scotty, although I doubt he'll be my favorite character for a bit. Without Hemmer, I'm still looking for a fave. Right now, Pike is my favorite by default.

Live long and prosper, until the writers' strike ends.

GORN EPISODE 10









MY THOUGHTS




* * *

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK



BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

KRISTI NOEM and CRICKET

Kristi Noem confronted about farm pup in tense exchange: 'You need to stop' KRISTI NOEM and CRICKET Kristi Noem defends suggesting B...