Thursday, July 20, 2023

CREEPY EPISODE 6


I'm not sure what
 I think of episode 6 of the second season of Strange New Worlds, so I'll offer the opinions of folks on YouTube.

I will say, though, that I still can't stand Pelia, and I generally hate creepy episodes where crew members are hearing voices or noises. I do, though, like Uhura, and it was great to see Hemmer again.

This episode reminded me a bit of The Next Generation episode (Home Soil) in which tiny lights in the soil are fighting against the "ugly giant bags of mostly water" who are killing them.

I enjoyed the scene where Kirk and Spock met.

Actually, I offered more than I expected to.

James drinks with Uhura and finally meets Spock | Star Trek Strange New Worlds season 2 episode 6

Uhura commands to shut down the station | Star Trek Strange New Worlds season 2 episode 6

Star Trek Strange New Worlds Season 2 Episode 6 - Breakdown & Review!

Star Trek Strange New Worlds S2E6 Breakdown, Review & EVERY EASTER EGG!!

Star Trek Strange New Worlds 2x06 Review and Comparison with TNG Episode Night Terrors

Star Trek Strange New Worlds Season 2 Episode 6 - Trailer & Promo Photos!

MY THOUGHTS




BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

KRISTI NOEM and CRICKET

Kristi Noem confronted about farm pup in tense exchange: 'You need to stop' KRISTI NOEM and CRICKET Kristi Noem defends suggesting B...