Normally, I watch videos or movies, but, lately, I've been enjoying novels.
I'm reading a Craig Johnson/Walt Longmire book called Return to Sender. Sheriff Longmire is helping his late wife's cousin find a postal carrier who disappeared on his 307-mile route. The postal carrier had sworn she had been abducted by aliens, but Walt doesn't think aliens have anything to do with this.
I just finished The Metropolitan Opera Murders by Helen Traubel. She knew what she was talking about; Helen Francesca Traubel was an American opera and concert singer. She was a dramatic soprano, best known for her Wagnerian roles,
And, yes, the book is about a murder during a Wagnerian opera. It was well done. I really liked the lead lieutenant and the lead operatic singer.
✧✧✧
EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com BLUESKY: PROFILE
MORE BLOG ENTRIES BY TOM GILLISPIE
ANECDOTES BY TOM GILLISPIE
EDITOR@WORK BLOG ENTRIES
ENTRIES FROM THE DOG BLOG
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)
No comments:
Post a Comment