Saturday, May 22, 2021

A TINY BIRD ON THE CARPORT

THIS ISN'T THE BIRD I SAW ON THE CARPORT

About an hour ago, I
was out on a carport, and a tiny bird (maybe a sparrow) hopped along toward me. I didn't move, but it looked up at me and then headed behind the car.

I walked over to the trash barrel and dumped in a bag of trash. When I turned around, the bird was there, hopping along under a table near the screen door.

How could it get there so quickly? It could have flown, but I doubt it. I'm not very fast these days, and I suspect it just hopped around the car on the other side. Or it went under the car.

NOTE: My wife tells me she's also seen the bird on the carport.

RELATED: The SILHOUETTE of a DEER

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK
Entries from The Dog Blog

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Links to MONEY AND BUSINESS

What If We Just...Stopped Working? Links to MONEY AND BUSINESS 5 Small Town Side Hustles That Make Big Money Business Skills That Make Milli...