Saturday, October 5, 2024

TIM WALZ UP CLOSE


TIM WALZ UP CLOSE

Great to be at the Big House to watch the Minnesota Gophers take on the Michigan Wolverines!

There's good days and there's great days pheasant hunting. | Harris-Walz 2024

Hard to tell who was more excited for the pheasant opener today — me or the pup! | Harris-Walz 2024

Across the country, young people like Erin are feeling hopeful again. | Harris-Walz 2024

Tim Walz and His Rescue Dog Scout | WeWalkDogs

Perfect fall day in Harbor Springs, Michigan. Thanks to the folks at Pond Hill Farm for having me.

James Comer Issues Subpoena For Tim Walz’s Materials As He Descends Into Madness

BREAKING: Tim Walz Stops By NYC Pizza Place After VP Debate, Says, 'I Think It Was A Good Debate'

Critics blame Walz for handling of state fraud scandals

Tim Walz LIVE: Walz Holds Rally in Pennsylvania with Fetterman After The Debate | Kamala Harris|N18G

Is Tim Walz the father figure America needs? #dailyshow #TimWalz #JDVance

‘Biggest Nightmare’: Tim Walz Reveals His Son Witnessed Shooting At A Community Center | VP Debate

Meet my new friend, Max!

I often say: my students taught me more than I could ever teach them.

*


*

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK



BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

DEAD POETS SOCIETY

Dead Poets Society (1989) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers DEAD POETS SOCIETY Dead Poets Society: What Makes a Great Teacher? (ft. P...