Friday, July 12, 2024

GHOST RIDERS IN THE SKY


I woke up this morning with an instrumental western song in my head. I quickly remembered the last few words of the title, but that first word wouldn't come to mind.

RIDERS IN THE SKY...

I had heard this song sung or played by everyone from Marty Robbins and Johnny Cash to Burl Ives, even Barbara Mandrell. And I played the song over and over in my head, looking for that first word.

Finally,it came to me ... Ghost Riders in the Sky.

You wouldn't think that would be so hard.

P.S. -- I liked Johnny Cash's and Marty Robbins' versions best.

MORE

Ghost Riders In The Sky - sung by Marty Robbins

[Ghost] Riders in the Sky Johnny Cash

Ghost Riders (In the Sky) - Willie Nelson & Johnny Cash

Neil LeVang's Ghost Riders In The Sky (1961) (Full HD)

OMG!! THIS IS CRAZY!.. Roy Clark - Ghost Riders in the Sky | REACTION

Burl Ives Ghost Riders in the Sky Lyrics

* * *

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK



BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

GUN SAFETY

Supporting Kamala Harris as an Anti-Gun Voter GUN SAFETY Is America Finally Ready For Gun Reform? Why Should a Teenager Have an AR-15? | A R...